Tuesday, October 12, 2010 @ 3:00 PM

I'm not going to say it.
No, I won't. *zips mouth*
Or maybe I will. *evil grins*
PMR IS FINALLY OVER!
After all those days of studying my socks off to ace this bloody test, I'm finally FREE! And freedom is sweeeeet! I'm gonna miss you, PMR. ='( NOT. Actually, I don't really feel free or anything. The happiness has not set in. Yet. *cackles* My mind is still swirling with a few Mandarin answers. Speaking of Mandarin, lemme tell you this : THE MANDARIN PAPERS WERE THE BOMB!!! It was SO EASY! NO, SERIOUSLY, I'M NOT BRAGGING! Imagine a noob in Mandarin (me) who always gets ten or more questions wrong in Paper One saying this, what more a pro like you (if you took the Mandarin paper)?
I ONLY WRONGED FIVE QUESTIONS THIS TIME.
*woman in background screams*
*silence*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
MIRACLE! IT'S GOD'S MIRACLE!!! Before the paper, I prayed so hard till my eyes and brain and fingers hurt and true enough, God did not forsake me. Without God's grace, I'm sure something like this would not have happened. SERIOUSLY. I really thank God for this miracle. I just hope that God will let me be in favour with the examiners as they assess my Paper Two's for all language subjects. Amen.
So, GOODBYE Form 3 books that are stacked in every room of the house and HELLO... Form 4 books. *groans* No, let's not start stressing about next year. What I meant was STORYBOOKS! =D Oh, yea, and this is the list of books that I'd like to read over this three months of my freedom. Anyone who has them, can you please be so kind to lend them to me? Thanks!
- Vanishing Acts - Jodi Picoult
- My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
Five People You Meet in Heaven- Mitch Albom (Jia Chi)Tuesdays with Morrie- Mitch Albom (Jia Chi)- The Book of Tomorrow - Cecelia Ahern
In the meantime, I'm on my way through The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. ;) I have so many things I wanna do! Look at this list of mine, I'm sure it's no different from yours. =P
- Hang out with friends
- Lose weight
- Eat like a pig and gain more weight (stupid)
- Get addicted to Neopets and MapleStory
- Blog and chat all day
- Hog the computer
- Learn all my favourite songs on the piano
- Practise for my practical exam
- Prepare for my ballet exam
- GET MY LIFE BACK!
- Read lotsa storybooks
- Watch TV non-stop
- Do some handicraft
- Visit friends' house
- Learn magic tricks from Fei Ya (again)
- Sleep like a log
- Watch movies
- Spend time with Snoopy
- Play sports
- Study...? NO WAY.
This is so awesome. I'm so ready for my
BTW, click THIS. Trust me, you'll love it. ;]
2 Hullabaloo(s) : contribute
Whisk me away