Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 9:10 PM
(Let's pretend we're in Centro; I forgot to bring my cammie! F5)Strange, right? He asked me questions aplenty but I just kept smiling and walked off. And my stupid brother didn't even defend me but said, "God, sooooooo embarrassing, right?" then here comes the snickers. == When we were heading home, I was looking at some architectural models that were being exhibited and out popped that strange man again.
(Let's pretend the models are smaller than us. F3)Freaky. Like a chikopeh. == I gave him a tight smile and tried my best to ignore his intense stare while I look at the models. And here comes my hero - Papa! =D I'd never been so happy to see my dad! LOL. He walked over to me and glanced at the models. Mr. Chikopeh started babbling...
(Let's pretend that my dad is almost two heads taller than me. F7)HAHAHAHAHAHA. IN YOUR FACE, LOSER!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
After this incident, I've learnt a very important lesson that is never ever invite anyone to your house during Chinese New Year because they're TOO LAZY to visit you in order to avoid sudden cravings for Japanese food that will lead you to chikopehs that went bonkers.
Randomness ends here.
0 Hullabaloo(s) : contribute
Whisk me away