Tuesday, December 15, 2009 @ 7:07 PM

GY CAMP WAS AWESOME!
Had so much fun. Met so many different kinds of people. Befriended so many campers. Encountered God. Learnt so many things. Chatted with plenty of hot guys. ;)
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't believe that the camp is over. But don't be sad now, THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR. =D And my GA was so sweet. He gave me so many presents - I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS SOCK! =] Thanks, Jon.
And did I mention our speaker was an American? Pastor Daniel Ross was fabulous! His message transformed many lives. And his young friend Keegan was probably the highlight for most girls - and maybe some guys. A few mischievious guys kept going, "OMG, HE'S SO CUTE!" or "OMG, HE'S SO STRONG!" or "OMG, HE'S SO BRAVE!" in a high-pitch voice when Kegan shared his testimony. He looks quite cute, but not my cup of tea. Angie said he's special for us, but in South America, he's just another blonde guy. Agreed. But he's sweet lah. =]
My only regret is that I didn't talk to two guys. (They will remain anonymous, so don't pry for information.) Nevermind. I've learnt that God has a plan for each and every one of us, and we need not look for a guy; instead, let the guy look for you. From that message onwards, I'll never ever stalk(?) any hot guys again. God leads the way and we follow his path. Somebody say Amen? =)
But this doesn't mean I can't admire, right? ;P
0 Hullabaloo(s) : contribute
Whisk me away