Ru Min, 19, is a controversial Christian and perfectionist who adores God, Coldplay, pizzas, photography, aesthetic writing, indie music, oxblood, pumps and Luanna Perez. She spends most of her time in her thoughts and laughing at text posts. More...
Saturday, November 14, 2009 @ 2:38 AM
Have you ever answered people meanly or sarcastically?
If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are!
If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this tag.

Rule :
Respond to these as sarcastic / mean as you can.

.
.
.

If an annoying person says :

1) I am cute.
Lookie here, everyone! An Ah Lian! An Ah Lian!!!!!!!

2) I am the most beautiful / handsome person in the world.
Time to wake up! *alarm clock rings*

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
Yea, right.

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
Multi-skilled in barking? Good dog! *pats head*

5) You don't know me? I am an artist; I have albums.
You don't know me, either? I am Obama; I have fans. =)

If an annoying pretty woman / handsome man says :

1) I know you like me.
Sure thing. Not.

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
And what are YOU looking at? I'm not interested in a face that looks exactly like an inside-out of a dog. Aww, don't cry. *smirks*

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
Although you are not my type, you're NOT nice. Bugger off, and don't expect me to apologize, loser.

4) Unless you are rich, don't dream that I will get a ride with you!
Who said I was willing to give you a ride? LMAO.

5) Look, I am pretty / handsome; I can make people hate you!
Look, I'm sooo ugly, but I can attract more attention than you could! *grins*

If an annoying extremely ugly woman / man says :

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
Think again.

2) May I have your cellphone number? Please, please, please?
Sure. 012 - I HATE YOU.

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
Hello??? It's morning now, idiot.

4) What do you like about me?
Hmm, how am I going to put this in a gentle way... You see, darling, I don't. *smiles sympathetically*

5) I want you to say : I am pretty / handsome and you like me sooooo much!
"I am pretty / handsome and you like me sooooo much!" Well, I've said it. Happy?

If your enemy says :

1) Hi, bitch!
Hey, leech!

2) You smell like shit!
Do I? *sniffs around and shrugs* Nah, it's you.

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU?!! BETTER THAN M --- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. THIS JOKE IS SO GONNA BE A LEGEND!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *continues laughing non-stop*

4) What an ugly creature you are!
I'm a mirror. *winks*

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
C'mon, bitch! Chase me if you can and I'll give you this as a treat! *dangles a bone in the air*

I'm tagging :
◊ Shwu Mei
◊ Ru Xuan
◊ Ccy
◊ Sherynn
◊ Hui Ying
0 Hullabaloo(s) : contribute