Ru Min, 19, is a controversial Christian and perfectionist who adores God, Coldplay, pizzas, photography, aesthetic writing, indie music, oxblood, pumps and Luanna Perez. She spends most of her time in her thoughts and laughing at text posts. More...
Thursday, October 15, 2009 @ 6:40 PM
Dear L,

A and B are such bitches. They always like to fool around with Y and Z. Before the last bell rang yesterday, bitch A was very unfair. M called her out to give her some Ps to distribute out to us. But it just gave bitch B, Y and Z the Ps. J and I saw them and I snatched them from Z, but that stupid asshole Z scolded me and I was so pissed, I flung his T and C down under. Y shouted at me, "Is that even necessary?!" I don't care. I don't care about those two bitches watching me from behind in horror. Let their eyes burn, I don't care. They are stupid bitches who bark with those fools. J was consoling me. I was throbbing with anger. I heard whispers behind me but I don't care. Those idiots are just a bunch of nobodys and don't mean anything to me. Ha! Nobody loves them they have to seek attention for themselves. Hahahaha!!! ;D

Love, K

xoxo

Yeah, we were bitches in her eyes.

I'm sure of it. *smirks*
0 Hullabaloo(s) : contribute