Ru Min, 19, is a controversial Christian and perfectionist who adores God, Coldplay, pizzas, photography, aesthetic writing, indie music, oxblood, pumps and Luanna Perez. She spends most of her time in her thoughts and laughing at text posts. More...
Friday, September 25, 2009 @ 12:57 AM
It is constantly driving me crazy. You might ask, "What is?" Food. Well, yes, from then till now they always drive me crazy, but in some kind of way that makes me have an eating spree. But now, it's another sort of crazy. When I see some kind of meat floating around in my soup, I'll ask immediately, "IS THAT BEEF?!!" My mum and my arrived-to-stay-for-a-few-weeks grannie would shout, "NO!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT?!!" When there's some kind of lumpy thing mixed with those veggies, I'll screech, "DID YOU COOK BEEF TODAY?!! DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME IT'S CHICKEN!!!" Then, the orchestra will start playing some sweet music. You see? Food doesn't only drive me crazy, it drives them crazy, too. Oh, wait. Maybe it's me who's driving them crazy around the clock. Hmm...

Well, it isn't my fault! She's the cause of everything. Tricked me into eating beef, eh? NOW I'M ALMOST A VEGETARIAN, DOES THAT GIVE YOU A LARGER SHARE OF MEAT, HUH?!! Hahahahahahahaha... Now you're going nuts, just like me! We're all on the same boat. Anyway, my grannie is way freaky! Once during Chinese New Year, she cooked some kind of meat which was served with a lot of small-looking legs in a heap on the plate. As always, the only smart one in the family (me) wouldn't touch it but only looked at it in disgust. My brother whereas digged in and snatched up a mini leg and chomped on it. "Mmm... Tastes like chicken!" I'm starting to wonder, why do every meat that we eat without knowing what meat it is tastes like chicken?!! After a hearty meal and licking our lips (oh, no, I wasn't that stupid to eat those...things), that gruesome meat turned out to be FROG MEAT! Yes, your eyes aren't playing tricks with you. It was those teeny amphibians that hops around in your well-trimmed garden and feed on insects everyday. And three-quarters of my family and relatives ate those things' LEGS?!! Ewwwwwwwwwww, mega gross, man!

So, before you start gnawing on those froggy bones or whatever, be sure to scrutinise it, first. Or else you'll end up having some toad's foot or maybe even a dragonfly's wing in your mouth. *pukes*
0 Hullabaloo(s) : contribute