Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 2:52 AM
I SAW MY MOTHER-IN-LAW. *cheers*
She was so pretty. (Co Ra, you were so damn right.) I'm over the moon now. And I saw him too. *swoons* Hunky-Dory. When the time I saw him, he was, like, posing a mega cool style. *faints* Classy mothers have classy sons. *sighs* We made eye-contact, but no sparks. Oh, well. I don't really fancy him anyway. xD
My mum told me she chatted with a sensible woman, and it turned out to be Wei Zheng's mum. She said his mum speaks good English. No wonder his results for his English paper was a mark more than mine.
Just.
ONE.
Mark.
And that, I got scolding from mum. *sulks* She also asked my class teacher about some books. Like my teacher knows. *smirks* Geography, Living Skills and Mandarin, I HATE YOU!!!
Spoil my day.
About the script thing, thank God(!) I'm not Princess Cinderella anymore. The script should have been about my M&M's, not silly princes and princesses in tunics and frilly dresses. Ugh. The script isn't running well, either. Our group is too quiet and inactive.
Boriiiiiing.
Later, that blitch Zhe Ying kept pushing me about MJ's songs. Like I care. Oh gosh, why is his song still ringing in my head? It's taking over my entire body!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW : About the mother-in-law part, I was just kidding. Her son is just a guy
SO QUIT ASKING ME WHO THE HELL IS HE.
And laugh, please.
It's a suppose to be a joke. x]
It's a suppose to be a joke. x]
0 Hullabaloo(s) : contribute
Whisk me away